Friday, January 20, 2012

Exciting Addition to the Resolution!

I am almost 3 weeks into my NY resolution and already the effects are palpable. My sense of curiosity about the world around me is at an all time high. Not sinceI was a child have I felt so much wonder and awe regarding the Earth and its inhabitants.

It's in this vein that I'm excited to announce a third prong has been added to my overall To-Do list: in addition to watching a doc a day, and watching all the PBS Frontline docs, I will also read one book every week. Any book, fiction, nonfiction, short stories, graphic novels. The idea is that it will be started and completed within 7 days.

I will document my weekly readings with a post and review in the same way I do the docs. I look forward to sharing them with you!

-Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment