Friday, June 15, 2012

Peepshow

Today I watched a documentary about the British tv show 'Peepshow'. I think I found this documentary on Tumblr. Peepshow is a BBC show staring David Mitchell and Robert Webb. I first learned about these dudes from their amazing sketch show, 'The Mitchell and Webb Look". Here's one of my favorite sketches ever: 

 Mitchell and Webb: Scooby Doo

The documentary is just a basic overview of the show; its genesis, the behind the scenes work, the characters, and the actors that play them. There are a couple of cool stories from the cast and crew thrown in too. 

Having only seen one or two episodes of Peepshow, I really learned a lot. It makes me want to watch more of it. I, like most comedy nerds, automatically assume most British comedies are going to be good, and this one seems to promote that assumption. 

I suggest you go watch some 'Mitchell and Webb", then go check out Peepshow, then hit up the doc for some trivia. 

You can watch the documentary in entirety here: 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment